DR. EA SHAMPOO
Dr. EA anti-dandruff shampoo helps your hair to gain back the oil and moist it lost. It keeps the dead cells, and therefore the shedding away. Creates a healthy hair scalp, thereby, the hair strengthens and rejuvenates and hair loss is prevented.
Dandruff occurs when dead skin cells shed from scalp. When skin cells die, they shed like scales. Also, it is normal to shed approximately 487.000 cm2 cells after washing hair with shampoo. But some people experience constant shedding of skin cells in high rate. This shedding can reach up to 800.000 cm2 dead cells due to some trigger factors, rash, and irritation.
Dandruff is a scalp disorder that affects every gender and age. It usually causes itchiness. Seasonal changes might increase dandruff forming, especially in winter, when the weather is the toughest. But dandruff can be prevented with specially formulated shampoos.
Dr. EA Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
What Causes Dandruff?
Dandruff occurs when dead skin layer shed faster paced and bigger pieced than normal in the renewal process of hair scalp. We can categorize the reasons as:
- Hormonal dysfunctions
- Increase in skin oiliness
- Excess sweating
- Allergic physique
- Vitamin and mineral deficiency
- Stress, temper, tiredness
- Some medicines
- Season (Cold and dry weather)
- Over consuming of greasy and starchy food
- Bad hair and hair scalp hygiene
- Saltwater (Causes dry skin)
Advices for Dandruff
- You can keep Dr. EA anti-dandruff shampoo on your scalp for three minutes by massaging with your fingers. It provides the required time to the active ingredients in Dr. EA anti-dandruff shampoo to affect the scalp.
- Wash your hair with warm water, do not use hot water. Hot water might cause the bacteria in your scalp to increase.
- Do not brush your hair with harsh, unnatural brushes. Instead, use a comb or brush that made from natural materials.
- Avoid using a blow dryer or hair tool with high temperature. They are
harmful to your scalp.
- Avoid using chemical hair dyes that might harm your scalp.
- Unhealthy eating habits or constant stress alone does not cause dandruff, but they might make it worse if you already have dandruff.
Panthenol (Provitamin B5)
D- Panthenol has a vital role in human metabolism. It is one of the Coenzyme-A’s which is an important ingredient in hair development.
- Due to its molecular structure, D-Panthenol has a moisturizing effect. It protects the moisture balance of scalp by holding the water.
- Gains hair a silky softness.
- Through the moisture it gained to hair scalp and hair, the hair gains elasticity and gets combed more easily.
- Prevents your hair from breaking off.
Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6)
Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6) is a water-soluble, crystal structured, complex vitamin.
Benefits of Vitamin B6
- Repairs hair scalp and offers an effective solution to dandruff by affecting amino acid metabolism.
- Speeds up hair growth by triggering niacinamide activity. Strengthens hair.