DR. EA SHAMPOO
FOR NORMAL/DRY HAIR
With its rich extracts, Dr. EA shampoo provides moisture balance of your scalp and keeps it moisturized. Therefore, makes them grow faster and soft.
HOW DOES HAIR DRYNESS OCCUR?
Hair dryness occurs when sebaceous glands in the scalp could not produce enough oil to cover the hair. The hair that lacks moisture and oil, becomes dull and lifeless and breaks off in the end.
Dr. EA Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
What Causes Dry Hair?
Dry hair has a lot of reasons. External factors, hormonal reasons, genetics, wrong hair care treatments and harmful chemicals you get from hair cosmetics might cause your hair to get dry and become weak.
- External factors like the sun, wind, dust, dirt, blow dryer, hair dye, perm or wrong hair care treatments might cause hair to get dry and worn out.
- If you cannot produce enough sebum, dry hair occurs.
- Genetics has an impact on dry hair because skin type is based on heredity.
- Wrong hair care and styling habits might damage the natural balance of your hair.
- Hair dye and harmful chemicals used in cosmetics have negative impacts on scalp and hair. They might cause your hair to worn out and get dry. – High-temperature blow drying or hair styling might damage the outer surface of your hair and make it dry and dull looking.
The Effects of Dr. EA Dry Hair Shampoo
With its rich extracts, Dr. EA shampoo provides moisture balance of your scalp and keeps it moisturized. Therefore, makes them grow faster and soft. It is a very effective moisturizer with Avena Strigosa Seed Extract inside. It can reach deep levels of your skin and provides long time moisturizing. Repairs worn-out hair and removes scale-like look. Also, controls oil release with Provitamin B5, strengthens hair with vitamins inside and moisturize dry hair. Lecithin, which is another material in the ingredients, covers the hair and improves the scale-like look that is formed in dry hair.
Advices For Dry Hair
- Do not wash your hair every day. Chemicals in some shampoos damage your hair’s protector layer.
- Discover your hair type and use the right products.Products that is suitable for your hair type will provide the care your hair needs because they will contain active ingredients for your hair’s needs.
- Apply hair care treatment once a week that is suitable for your hair. These kinds of hair treatments give a lot of moisture to dry hair and protects the hair.
- Do not style your hair with high temperature. Hot styling tools or blow dryers take moisture out of your hair and in time, dry it and leave it lifeless.
- When buying a new blow dryer, make sure it has a temperature control system. You should be able to control it if it overheats. Otherwise, your scalp gets affected and loses its moisture.
- If you massage your scalp with your fingers, blood flow will speed up and sebum release will increase.
- Wash your hair with warm water instead of hot water, because hot water decreases the effectiveness of the protector layer of your scalp. Warm water protects your hair and provides sebum balance. If you have long hair, apply cold water to the ends of your hair. This will make it creamy and shiny.
- Avoid using hair sprays, foamy products, gels and other products that contain alcohol unless it is absolutely necessary. Because the chemical they contain takes the moisture out of your hair and makes it dry.
- The materials of hair care products like comb and brush are also very important. Poor quality products might damage your hair and scalp.
- Unlock your wet hair with a wide tooth comb. Then comb it gently. Wet hair is more likely to get damaged.
- Prefer hairstyles that do not hurt your scalp. Avoid tight buns and hair styling products that reduce your hair’s resistance.
- Maintain your hair with care. Too much hair stretching with harsh movements might cause damage in time.
Black Oat (Avena Strigosa Seed Extract)
Black oat is famous throughout the world with its ability to hold water. It is a very effective moisturizer for skin and hair. It reaches to the deepest levels of the skin and provides a long time effect. Repairs damaged hair, removes scale-like look.
In the seed: Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, E, and K, Provitamin A, pantothenic acid, iron, zinc, aluminum, manganese, cobalt, boron, iodine.
In the root: Avenacin A and B
- Antiseptic featured black oat can be counted as a protector in scalp especially for sensitive skin.
- Helps to repair the scalp and protects the skin against external factors by restructuring the skin fast.
- Nourishes hair with flavonoids inside and plays an important part in preventing hair loss.
Panthenol (Provitamin B5)
D- Panthenol has a vital role in human metabolism. It is one of the Coenzyme-A’s which is an important ingredient in hair development.
- Due to its molecular structure, D-Panthenol has a moisturizing effect. It protects the moisture balance of scalp by holding the water that penetrates it.
- Gains hair a silky softness.
- Through the moisture it gained to hair scalp and hair, the hair gains elasticity and gets combed more easily.
- Prevents your hair from breaking off.